Departure & Return
Please meet in front of the Tourism Information Office near Puebla’s main public square (Zócalo), located on Av. Don Juan de Palafox y Mendoza, between Ayuntamiento and Calle 2 Norte streets. Your guide will be wearing a blue Eat Mexico pin.
This tour ends at Bar La Pasita on Av 5 Ote 602 in the city center.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Eat Mexico Culinary Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.