- Discover Newport’s highlights and history, all in just half a day
- Round-trip transit from central Providence via comfortable coach
- Learn about the city’s Gilded Age past, and admire its mansions
- Enjoy time at leisure to explore the sights at your own pace
Departure & Return
10:00am (arrive 10 min early)Visitor Information Center at the Rhode Island Convention Center
10:15am Crowne Plaza Warwick
10:40am North Kingstown Park and Ride Lot
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- OPERATED BY Experience Rhode Island Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.