Explore our promoted experiences
- See more of Providence from a boat
- Insightful commentary provided by the guide
- Hear about history, architecture, and nautical lore
- Choice of departures makes it easy to fit into your schedule
Departure & Return
We are located at 101 Dyer Street, Providence, RI 02903, a leisurely 20 minute walk or 5 minute drive from the Rhode Island Convention Center, Kennedy Plaza and most downtown hotels. Come on inside to check-in and explore The Landing, our new Rhode Island-themed art, gift and souvenir store!
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum drinking age is 21 years
- We do not operate in severe or unsafe weather conditions. In the case of cancellation due to weather, you will be offered an alternative or full refund.
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 18 travelers
- OPERATED BY Providence River Boat Co.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands