- This nighttime boat tour offers a new way to explore Providence
- Travel the city’s waterways, and spot many key historical landmarks
- BYOB options are available on board
- This spooky tour is perfect for ghost-story fans and history buffs
Departure & Return
Check-in 15 min prior to your tour. If you arrive after our scheduled departure time, you will miss the tour and you will forfeit your ticket fare. No-shows are charged the full fare paid.There is a pay parking lot at the corner of Bridge and Tockwotton Sts, or on-street parking throughout the area.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 17 travelers
- OPERATED BY Providence River Boat Co.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands