3 to 15 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Learn why Providence is a foodie favorite with this 3-hour small group tour. Follow your professional guide to at least six tasting spots in the Downcity Arts District, a pedestrian-friendly area known for its charming architecture. Visit award-winning, high-end eateries like Gracie’s and Oberlin, as well as casual spots like an experimental bakery, Chinese bun shop, Greek emporium, and seafood shack.
- Explore scenic Downcity Providence on foot
- Enjoy gourmet tastings in a variety of settings
- Get insider tips from a local guide
- Small group size guarantees personalized experience
Saved to wishlist!
Alcoholic drinks (if option selected)
History, Art & Culture
Food and drinks, unless specified
Departure & Return
1 Ship St, Providence, RI 02903, USA
Meet at the intersection of Ship, Dyer & Eddy St.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please arrive 15 minutes early for check in, departure starts promptly at 12pm
- A moderate amount of walking is involved,1 slight incline, approx. 1.8mi (2.89km)
- Please advise of any specific dietary requirements or allergies at time of booking
- Vegetarian substitutions available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Pescatarian diets can be accommodated at some locations, but not all, please advise at time of booking if required
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival
- Minimum drinking age is 21 years, if you choose the food and alcohol ticket upgrade
- Children 8 and up must be accompanied by an adult, under 8 years old is not recommended
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately for weather
- Mask wearing inside all restaurants is required, unless eating.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- OPERATED BY Rhode Island Red Food Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Downcity Providence Food Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
What is the social distancing policy during Downcity Providence Food Tour?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Downcity Providence Food Tour?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Explore Similar Things to Do
Walking ToursBeer & Brewery ToursWalking & Biking ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeTours & SightseeingProvidenceWalking Tours - Rhode IslandBeer & Brewery Tours - Rhode IslandCategory