Are you interested in?
13 Tours & Activities
Food & Drink
28 Tours & Activities
Wine Lover's Guide to Cyprus
0 Tours & Activities
2 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Cyprus has a rich tradition of viticulture and with this wine tasting experience, you'll not only get to learn about wine production on the island, but also get to sample some yourself. You'll visit the Oak Tree Wine Cellar, where you'll get the chance to taste 10 Cyprus wines, with the option to buy a cheese platter to go along with them. You'll then get a chance to spend a little while wandering the Old City before heading back to your hotel.
- Sample 10 local wines inside a traditional cellar
- Wander the charming streets of the Old Town of Larnaca
- Round-trip transfers from Ayia Napa and Protaras are provided
- Choose from a morning or afternoon departure
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Round-trip shared transfer
Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
Food and drinks, unless specified
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
we will pick them up from the entrance of the accommodation they will indicate on their bookings
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 21 years
- A minimum of 4 people per booking is required
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY The Oak Tree Wine Cellar & Tasting Room.
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Cyprus Wine Tasting in Larnaca with Transfers from Ayia Napa and Protaras?
The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Cyprus Wine Tasting in Larnaca with Transfers from Ayia Napa and Protaras?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Cyprus Wine Tasting in Larnaca with Transfers from Ayia Napa and Protaras?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Cyprus Wine Tasting in Larnaca with Transfers from Ayia Napa and Protaras?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Product code: 34981P2