4 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Get views of Cyprus' east coast and the Protaras coastline on this catamaran sunset cruise. Stop for a swim in the blue Mediterranean waters and then enjoy the sunset from the deck of the boat. Enjoy drinks from the open bar and refuel with a buffet dinner on board, including fresh seasonal fruit. Included pickup and drop-off from Ayia Napa and Protaras hotels makes this tour ultra convenient.
- Buffet dinner and open bar on board the boat; no need for dinner reservations after the cruise
- Pickup and drop-off at Protaras and Ayia Napa hotels
- Watch and photograph the sunset from the deck of the boat
- Epic views of the Protaras coastline
Saved to wishlist!
Pickup and drop-off from hotels or designated meeting points
Unlimited drinks (open bar)
Departure & Return
Tassou Isaac 18, AK I A ISAAC - Door 3, Paralimni - Protaras 5297, Cyprus
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Subject to favorable weather conditions and/or availability. If canceled, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers
- OPERATED BY MTS GLOBE CYPRUS LTD.
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Catamaran Ruby Sunset Cruise Protaras?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Catamaran Ruby Sunset Cruise Protaras?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Catamaran Ruby Sunset Cruise Protaras?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Catamaran Ruby Sunset Cruise Protaras
Explore Similar Things to Do
Catamaran Cruises Dining ExperiencesSunset CruisesWater ToursDinner CruisesHalf-day ToursWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingProtarasCatamaran Cruises - Famagusta DistrictDining Experiences - Famagusta DistrictSunset Cruises - Famagusta DistrictWater Tours - Famagusta DistrictDinner Cruises - Famagusta DistrictHalf-day Tours - Famagusta DistrictCategory