- Buffet dinner and open bar on board the boat; no need for dinner reservations after the cruise
- Pickup and drop-off at Protaras and Ayia Napa hotels
- Watch and photograph the sunset from the deck of the boat
- Epic views of the Protaras coastline
Departure & Return
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Subject to favorable weather conditions and/or availability. If canceled, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers
- OPERATED BY V.M. Mantovani Plotin Travel Ltd.
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by Mediterraneo Catamaran Sunset Cruise from Protaras.