7 days (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
BB (Accommodation and Breakfast) for six overnights
Professional tour guide
Transport provided by the company
Hotel pick up in Pristina
Hotel drop off in Pristina
Entry tickets for the ‘’will be visited’’ sites
International car insurance
Lunches, Dinners, Drinks & Snacks
Everything that is not mentioned in the included
* Tips are not a must in Albania or the Balkans
however, our recommendation is to tip the tour guide/driver 5 - 6 Euros per day/person
as an international practice to tip good service.
* Please note that prices are calculated on triple or quadruples room occupancy.
Double or single room occupancy is possible on extra charge.
The Triple/Quadruple room occupancy means you might share the room with other travellers
and/or the tour guide (whom could be males or females).
Double room occupancy is possible on 10 Euros extra charge per night per person.
Single room occupancy is possible on 20 Euros extra charge per night per person.
Departure & Return
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Choose Balkans Incoming Tour Operator
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on sanitization during Explore the youngest country of Europe: Kosovo tour in seven days?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Explore the youngest country of Europe: Kosovo tour in seven days?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Explore the youngest country of Europe: Kosovo tour in seven days?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Explore the youngest country of Europe: Kosovo tour in seven days
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursArchaeology ToursMulti-day ToursHistorical ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursCultural & Theme ToursTours & SightseeingPristinaBus Tours - SkopjeArchaeology Tours - SkopjeMulti-day Tours - SkopjeHistorical Tours - SkopjeBus Tours - PodgoricaArchaeology Tours - PodgoricaMulti-day Tours - PodgoricaHistorical Tours - PodgoricaBus Tours - OhridArchaeology Tours - OhridMulti-day Tours - OhridHistorical Tours - OhridCategory