- Full day tour to Vienna from Prague
- Admire the beautiful landscape of Bohemia and Moravia
- Discover the culture, history, architecture, and UNESCO World Heritage Site of Vienna
- See Vienna's top attractions, such as Schwarzenberg Square, Ringstrasse and more
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Hotel pickup and drop-off from centrally located Prague hotels
Departure & Return
Stand is in front of Palace Adria in the historical city center, underground stop "Mustek" or 5 minutes by walking from Wenceslas square. The tour starts from this point at 9:00. You will be welcomed here by your driver and guide.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
En route, learn about Vienna’s illustrious history as the seat of the Habsburg Empire during the 18th century. Hear about the city’s top historical attractions and how its center is a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
Arrive and travel around Vienna’s famous Ringstrasse, the ring road built by Emperor Franz Joseph I in 1858 after the demolition of the city walls.
Admire the neo-classical and neo-baroque palaces, monuments, and museums along the route, including the Vienna State Opera, Austrian Parliament and Natural History Museum. Drive by Vienna’s beautiful parks and listen as your guide shares the stories and secrets behind the landmarks.
Drive to the Hofburg Palace, the former power base of the Habsburgs and seat of the Austrian President. Head inside (own expense) to discover the world of the Habsburgs, and afterward, visit St Stephen's Cathedral. Take a guided tour of the exterior of the 14th-century Gothic masterpiece with its diamond-patterned roof and opulent interior.
Lastly, enjoy free time for lunch or shopping before returning to Prague, where your tour ends.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Shared tour (transfer) is provided in a small group in compliance with all hygienic regulations on health protection such as disinfection of cars before each trip, observance of distances during the trip and in the places visited, disinfectants for use by clients.
- Clients must have covered noses and mouths (facemask or scarf) and have gloves (they can be needed in some cases).
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- OPERATED BY Gray Line Czech Republic
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by Vienna Sightseeing Day Trip from Prague.