- 6-hour trip from Prague to Terezín
- Explore the site with a local guide
- Learn about Czech WWII history
- Visit memorials to victims of violence
- Entrance fees, guide and transport included
Departure & Return
Departure Point: Central Prague - Old Town Square (Staromestske namesti), corner of Parizska Street No. 1 Address: Parizska Street No. 1, Prague 1 - corner of the Old Town Square Directions: The departure point is a bus stop/ticket booth/kiosk marked “Martin Tour”, located on the corner of Parizska Street No. 1 and the Old Town Square (Staromestske namesti). The nearest metro station is "Staromestska" (line A), a 3-min. walk down Kaprova Street. GPS: 50.0879793, 14.4202731
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- English commentary is guaranteed. On the spot you also can have a written commentary in another language.
- Most travelers can participate
- Infant seats on request
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 28 travelers
- OPERATED BY Martin Tour Prague Ltd.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.