- Glide along Paris Street and into the historic Jewish Quarter
- Stop for photo ops of Old New Synagogue, St Nicholas Church, St Vitus Cathedral, the Astronomical Clock and more
- Soak in the views from the observation deck of Prague Castle
- No previous experience necessary; learn to operate the Segway before your tour
Departure & Return
Euro Segway Prague office, Maltezske Square 9, 118 00 Praha-Praha 1, Czechia Just 1 minute walking from John Lennon Wall.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Transfer and training time are not included in the tour time.
- Planning your day, please make sure to add approx. 30 - 45 extra minutes for doing this activity.
- Minimum weight to participate is 99lbs/ 45kg
- Maximum weight to participate is 286lbs/ 130kg
- Minimum age is 7
- Winter tires are designed to excel in the colder temperatures, slush, snow and ice that safe to ride on Segway.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- No high heel shoes
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Euro Segway Prague
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms