- 5-hour Terezín tour from Prague
- Travel by limousine
- Private, guided tour of the site
- Led by a local guide
- Priced per group
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Any place that suits you. (hotel, square, airport etc.)
What To Expect
Explore the Big Fortress that was transformed into a ghetto in wartime, a transit point for almost all the Czech Jewish people murdered by Nazis. Visit the Ghetto Museum to learn the stories of some of the people who were imprisoned in the former fortress, and see the men’s and women’s dormitories.
Visit a secret chapel where ghetto inhabitants held hidden services, then make a final stop at the Crematorium. Throughout the tour, you’ll hear stories about life in Terezín during the Second World War, from the uncounted tragedies and losses, to the camp’s orchestras, jazz ensembles, schools, artists, and camp magazine.
Please note: entrance fees for Terezín are 215 CZK for adults, 165 CZK for children 6–18, students with identification cards, and seniors over 65. Family tickets for up to two adults and three children are 425 CZK.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- There are no health restrictions on this tour
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Lucytours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands