1 hour 30 minutes to 3 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore Prague by electric scooter on this 3-hour small-group tour. After a practice run, scoot through the history-steeped streets to discover the city’s top and less-famous attractions. View highlights like Prague Castle and Wenceslas Square, see lesser-known sites including Expo 58, cruise around parks, and enjoy a drink and panoramic city views on route. Numbers are limited to 10 people, with a choice of departure times and the option to upgrade to a private tour.
- Enjoy fantastic aerial views
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- Multiple times offered throughout the day
- Small group ensures personal service
- Hotel pickup included
- Led by a local guide
Saved to wishlist!
English, German, French, Czech, Spanish or Russian private guide (on demand)
Free pick-up by taxi from your accommodation in Prague
Comfortable electric scooter equipped with the seat (or opt for an e-bike in case of need)
Use of helmet
0.5 liter bottle of water
Choice of several starting times
Gloves in the winter season
Photo service on request
Safety instructions and practicing before the tour
Instant booking confirmation
Free drop off by taxi
Departure & Return
Na Florenci 29, Nové Město, 110 00 Praha-Praha 1, Czechia
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Minimum 2 people per booking
- Minimum age is 12 years
- All passenger weights MUST be advised at time of booking and is not recommended for clients under 50 cm (1ft and 8in)
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Ecotours.cz
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Prague E-scooter Sightseeing Small Group or Private Tour & Free Taxi Pick Up?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Prague E-scooter Sightseeing Small Group or Private Tour & Free Taxi Pick Up?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Prague E-scooter Sightseeing Small Group or Private Tour & Free Taxi Pick Up?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Prague E-scooter Sightseeing Small Group or Private Tour & Free Taxi Pick Up?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Explore Similar Things to Do
Mountain Bike ToursVespa, Scooter & Moped ToursHistorical ToursSegway ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingPragueMountain Bike Tours - Karlovy VaryVespa, Scooter & Moped Tours - Karlovy VaryHistorical Tours - Karlovy VarySegway Tours - Karlovy VaryMountain Bike Tours - Cesky KrumlovVespa, Scooter & Moped Tours - Cesky KrumlovHistorical Tours - Cesky KrumlovSegway Tours - Cesky KrumlovMountain Bike Tours - PassauVespa, Scooter & Moped Tours - PassauHistorical Tours - PassauSegway Tours - PassauCategory
New Jewish Cemetery (Nový Zidovský Hrbitov)Antonin Dvorak Museum (Muzeum Antonina Dvoraka)Golden Lane (Zlata Ulicka)Karlstejn Castle (Hrad Karlstejn)Museum KampaZizkov Television Tower (Zizkovský Vysílac)Troja Chateau (Trojský Zámek)Public Transport Museum (Muzeum MHD)Vltava RiverKrizik Fountain (Krizikova Fontana)St. Agnes Convent (Kláster Sv. Anezky Ceské)Konopiste Castle (Konopiste Chateau)St. George's Basilica (Bazilika Sv. Jirí) New Town (Nové Mesto)Paris Street Czech Museum of Music (Ceske Muzeum Hudby)Apple MuseumAquapalace Prague (Aquapalace Praha)Jewish Museum (Zidovské Muzeum)Old Jewish Cemetery (Starý Zidovský Hrbitov)