- Panoramic bike tour of Prague
- Cycle around Letna Park, the Royal Gardens and the Vltava River
- Visit Prague Castle, Wenceslas Square and the New Town
- Enjoy memorable panoramic views over Prague
- No experience necessary: ideal for all skill levels
Departure & Return
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Cross over to the west bank and climb up to the hilltop Letna Park. Glide along the tranquil park trails, stopping to snap photos of the famous Prague Metronome and look down over the UNESCO-listed Old Town.
Pedal your way to Prague castle and hop off to admire the striking architecture of buildings such as St Vitus’s Cathedral and the Old Royal Palace. Pedal your way around the beautiful Royal Gardens, before crossing back over the river into the New Town. Finally, spot landmarks such as the grand National Theater and Wenceslas Square en-route to your final destination in the Old Town Square.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 12 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Infant seats available
- Wear comfortable clothes and closed toe shoes. Operates in all weather conditions.
- Participant weight limitation: under 130Kg (280lbs)
- Please notify the tour operator 24 hours in advance if you will be accompanied by a child requiring a child seat
- Guest must be able to ride a bike, no training is provided except how to control bike
- Cancelation is possible 48 hours in advance
- We provide tours in English. Tours in other languages are offered upon request.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Praha Bike
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by Panoramic Prague & Castle -city & park bike tour.