2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Guides required to regularly wash hands
See two of Prague most well-known neighborhoods on this informative guided walking tour. Get an insider's view of Old Town and Josefov (the old Jewish quarter) while learning about the history of both neighborhoods as well as the life of author Franz Kafka and the stories behind famed sites like the Astronomical Clock.
- Learn about the fascinating history of Old Town
- Discover the enchantment of the Jewish Quarter
- 2-Hour in-depth tour of Prague and it's famous Old Town and Jewish Quarter
- Get insights from a knowledgeable local guide
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
7, Týnská 627, Staré Město, 110 00 Praha-Praha 1, Czechia
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there is not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Tour operated in English or German; please specify at time of booking
- Children up to 6 years of age are free of charge
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY McGee's Entertainment, s.r.o.
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Prague Old Town and Jewish Quarter Walking Tour?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Prague Old Town and Jewish Quarter Walking Tour?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Explore Similar Things to Do
City ToursWalking ToursWalking & Biking ToursTours & SightseeingPragueCity Tours - Karlovy VaryWalking Tours - Karlovy VaryCity Tours - Cesky KrumlovWalking Tours - Cesky KrumlovCity Tours - PassauWalking Tours - PassauCategory
Czech Museum of Music (Ceske Muzeum Hudby)Zizkov Television Tower (Zizkovský Vysílac)Old Town Bridge TowerNew Town (Nové Mesto)Prague City Gallery (GHMP)Konopiste Castle (Konopiste Chateau)The Slav Epic (Slovanská Epopej) Prague National Theatre (Národní Divadlo)Prague Metronome (Prazský Metronom)SS. Cyril and Methodius Cathedral (Katedrální Chrám Sv. Cyrila a Metodeje)Church of Our Lady of the Snows (Kostel Panny Marie Snezne)Prague State Opera (Státní Opera)Prague ZooKingdom of RailwaysSt. Agnes Convent (Kláster Sv. Anezky Ceské)KGB MuseumMuseum of Medieval TortureApple MuseumRepublic Square (Námestí Republiky)The Prague Illusion