- Private transfer from Prague to Munich via Karlstejn, Pilsen, and Regensburg
- Get a masterclass in Czech and northern German culture from your guide
- Guide picks up and drops off direct from your door, saving you stress
- Save hours of travel compared to public transport—and see the sights too
Departure & Return
In front of EMA Espresso Bar at Na Florenci 1420/3 in Central Prague. (Only private tours include pickup)
Drop-off in front of Maredo Steak House at Rindemarkt 5 in Central Munich. (Dropoff is included only for private tours)
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Sidetrips from Prague
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands