- Learn about Prague’s Jewish heritage and the Jewish community in a guided 2.5-hour walking tour
- Explore the Jewish Quarter and see the synagogues and Jewish cemetery
- Listen to stories about the Jewish community, the quarter's history, Spanish Synagogue and more
- Also see and learn about the Neo-Renaissance concert hall Rudolfinium, one of oldest in Europe
Departure & Return
Meet your guide in front of the Rudolfinium on Jan Palach Square, Prague. The guide will be holding an open blue and white umbrella.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Dress code is smart casual
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 999 travelers
- OPERATED BY Get Prague Guide
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff