3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Delve into Prague’s communist past on this 3-hour walking tour. With a professional guide leading the way, you’ll visit some of the Czech capital’s most famous landmarks and attractions, and learn about the Communist Party of the former republic of Czechoslovakia. Traverse the historic Wenceslas Square, see the site of the former Stalin monument, and get up close to monuments like Lennon’s Wall and the Memorial of the Velvet Revolution. Your tour also includes entry to the Museum of Communism and a discount card for the Propaganda Pub.
- Fully narrated walking tour of Prague's communist sites
- See major communist symbols, such as the famous Stalin monument and Jan Palach Square
- Visit the Museum of Communism and retrace the communism story with your professional guide
- Receive a discount voucher of 15% and grab a drink at the Propaganda Pub, featuring several original Czech communist artifacts
Saved to wishlist!
Fully narrated tour
15% off at Propaganda Restaurant
Admission to the Museum of Communism
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Národní 38, Nové Město, 110 00 Praha-Praha 1, Czechia
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- OPERATED BY Gray Line Czech Republic
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Prague Communist Walking Tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Prague Communist Walking Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
What is the social distancing policy during Prague Communist Walking Tour?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Prague Communist Walking Tour?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Prague Communist Walking Tour
3 hours 30 minutes
3 hours 15 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
City ToursWalking ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingPragueCity Tours - Karlovy VaryWalking Tours - Karlovy VaryHistorical Tours - Karlovy VaryFull-day Tours - Karlovy VaryHalf-day Tours - Karlovy VaryCity Tours - Cesky KrumlovWalking Tours - Cesky KrumlovHistorical Tours - Cesky KrumlovFull-day Tours - Cesky KrumlovHalf-day Tours - Cesky KrumlovCity Tours - PassauWalking Tours - PassauHistorical Tours - PassauFull-day Tours - PassauHalf-day Tours - PassauCategory
Old New Synagogue (Staronová Synagoga)Villa Bílek (Bílkova Vila)The Prague IllusionFranz Kafka Museum (Muzeum Franze Kafky)Jewish Museum (Zidovské Muzeum)Nizbor Glass Factory (Rückl Crystal)Wenceslas Square (Václavské Námesti)New Jewish Cemetery (Nový Zidovský Hrbitov)Prague Metronome (Prazský Metronom)Henry's Tower (Jindrisská Vez)Museum of Medieval TortureNew Town (Nové Mesto)Staropramen Visitor CenterKonopiste Castle (Konopiste Chateau)Czech Museum of Music (Ceske Muzeum Hudby)St. Francis of Assisi Church (Kostel Sv. Frantiska z Assisi)Black Light Theatre SrnecVltava RiverMuseum of CommunismZizkov District