- 3.5-hour guided walking tour of Prague Castle
- See the highlights of one of Europe's largest medieval castles
- Learn about the castle’s role in Czech history from your expert guide
Departure & Return
Departure Point: Central Prague Address: Náměstí Republiky 3 110 00 Prague 1 Directions: The Yellow Kiosk located in the Republic Square opposite the Municipal House (near Powder Gate). The meeting place is easy to locate and your guide will be waiting for you Dates: Daily Return point: Tour concludes at Charles Bridge
What To Expect
Head inside and set off on your walking tour of this architectural tour-de-force. Hear from your guide how it began to take shape in the 10th century, growing into a mighty power base for Bohemia’s kings and Holy Roman Emperors.
Stroll through the courtyards past palaces and monuments and visit the castle showing, St Vitus Cathedral, the seat of the Archbishop of Prague.
Ogle the stunning Gothic building and its interior, and learn how it remained incomplete until 1929.
Move on to the Old Royal Palace, the residence of Bohemia’s princes and kings for more than 700 years; admire the Basilica of St George; and continue to Golden Lane tucked under the walls.
This postcard-worthy cobbled lane is famous for its brightly painted 15th-century cottages that served as dwellings for castle artisans, servants, alchemists and goldsmiths.
Head inside some of the houses to see their replica scenes of medieval life and browse the cottages converted into arty shops.Afterward, leave the castle and end your tour at the Charles Bridge.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant rates apply
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 29 travelers
- OPERATED BY Cedok
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- "A guided tour is probably the best way to see it rather than go on your own." See review