3 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Prague Castle is one of the largest in the world and a private tour lets you explore at your own pace and enjoy the undivided attention of your guide. On this 3-hour walking tour, visit the magnificent St Vitus Cathedral, see the Old Royal Palace, Wladislav Hall, and the Basilica of St George; and stroll down the atmospheric Golden Lane.
- 3-hour private Prague Castle walking tour
- Marvel at architectural wonders such as St Vitus Cathedral and Wladislav Hall
- Learn more about Prague’s fascinating history as you explore inside the Old Royal Palace
- Visit the Daliborka tower and walk down the picturesque Golden Lane
- Ideal tour for first-time visitors to Prague or those short on time
- Private tour ensures a personalized experience and the undivided attention of your guide
Saved to wishlist!
Private tour guide
Entrance fee to the Prague Castle
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
The guide will meet the clients in the lobby of their residence in Prague (hotel, apartment etc.), unless requested otherwise.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers (6 years and older)
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Lucytours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during 3-hour Private Prague Castle Walking Tour?
A:The policy on sanitization is:
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 3-hour Private Prague Castle Walking Tour?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
3-hour Private Prague Castle Walking Tour
3 hours 15 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Walking ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingPragueWalking Tours - Karlovy VaryHistorical Tours - Karlovy VaryHalf-day Tours - Karlovy VaryWalking Tours - Cesky KrumlovHistorical Tours - Cesky KrumlovHalf-day Tours - Cesky KrumlovWalking Tours - PassauHistorical Tours - PassauHalf-day Tours - PassauCategory
Prague National Theatre (Národní Divadlo)Church of Our Lady Victorious (Kostel Panny Marie Vitezne)Old Jewish Cemetery (Starý Zidovský Hrbitov)Wenceslas Square (Václavské Námesti)Prague Wax Museum of Legends by Grévin (Musee Grévin)New Town (Nové Mesto)Estates Theatre (Stavovske Divadlo)Krizik Fountain (Krizikova Fontana)Staropramen Visitor CenterKingdom of RailwaysJan Becher MuseumPrague Jewish Quarter (Josefov)Old New Synagogue (Staronová Synagoga)Franz Kafka Museum (Muzeum Franze Kafky)Republic Square (Námestí Republiky)Spanish Synagogue (Spanelská Synagoga)Prague Astronomical Clock (Prague Orloj) The Slav Epic (Slovanská Epopej) Museum of CommunismHard Rock Café Prague