Don’t worry—here are some similar options
- Stop at the hilltop Strahov Monastery and admire views down over Prague
- Explore the Castle District to see highlights like the Loreta and Cernin Palace
- Air-conditioned minivan transport from central Prague up to Strahov Monastery
- Enjoy a more personal experience with small group of 10 travelers or fewer
Departure & Return
Meet your guide with a Green umbrella. You will take private bus transport up to the Castle
The tour will finish near the Charles Bridge.
What To Expect
Hop out at the hilltop 12th-century Strahov Monastery, one of the Czech Republic’s oldest monasteries, and hear about its history and famous brewery, a producer of some of the country’s best beers.
Then, absorb the panoramas over Prague from a viewpoint before descending by foot to the nearby Castle District (Hradčany). See the landmarks of this charming area, including the Loreta pilgrimage complex, Cernin Palace and Schwarzenberg Palace, and then head inside Prague Castle, a vast complex of palaces, churches and other treasures.
Walk through the courtyards as your guide details their history, and see the architectural highlights, including the Royal Palace, St. George’s Basilica, and St. Vitus Cathedral, arguably one of Europe’s most beautiful churches.
Admire this Gothic masterpiece inside and out, and view the postcard-pretty 15th-century cottages along Golden Lane, once homes to castle artisans and soldiers.
Your tour then finishes in the Mala Strana district. Alternatively, feel free to continue with your guide to the Charles Bridge and graffiti-coated John Lennon Wall, a key protest site in Soviet times.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark
- Walk through the largest castle complex in the world (Strahov monastery, Loreto, Černín Palace, Schwarzenberg Palace, St. Vitus Cathedral, courtyards, St. George Basilica, Golden Lane and much more...)
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 29 travelers
- OPERATED BY Good Prague Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons