- Buffet dinner and sightseeing cruise on the Vltava River
- Enjoy stunning views of Prague Castle, National Theater, and other illuminated landmarks
- Sip on a complimentary welcome glass of Becher Liqueur
- Drift under statue-studded Charles Bridge and traverse the Vltava’s oldest locks
- Dine on a delicious open buffet of Czech and international dishes as you sail
- Admire Prague at sunset and, as darkness falls, watch the city light up
- Choose from a wide selection of drinks at the on-board bar (own expense)
Departure & Return
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Sip on a complimentary glass of Becher Liqueur as your boat pulls away, and enjoy the passing sights from the outdoor deck or through the panoramic windows of the inviting cabin.
Behold the medieval spires, turrets, and towers shining out from the romantic dusk light, and admire their reflections in the gently lapping waters.
Cruise past floodlit Prague Castle, the Rudolfinum, National Theater, and St. Nicholas Church; and take photos as you sail under the 14th-century stone arches of the Charles Bridge and pass through the oldest locks on the Vltava.
Then, dig into a sumptuous dinner buffet of delicious Czech and international cuisine. Take a seat at a shared table and chat to your fellow guests over your meal. Purchase drinks from the boat bar (own expense), and if you wish, upgrade to enjoy additional delicacies such as Prague ham, sushi, and other dainty finger foods. See the Itinerary for sample menus.
During your meal, enjoy renditions of lively Czech music courtesy of the live band, and afterward, head back to the softly illuminated outer deck to enjoy more of the city’s bright lights as the music plays.
Your trip finishes back at the starting jetty.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Shared services are provided in compliance with all hygienic regulations on health protection such as disinfection of cars before each trip, observance of distances during the trip and in the places visited, disinfectants for use by clients.
- Clients must have covered noses and mouths (facemask or scarf, except time they eat and drink) and have gloves (they can be needed in some cases).
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 60 travelers
- OPERATED BY Gray Line Czech Republic
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by Prague Buffet Dinner Cruise on Vltava River.