3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Experience food, music, and Prague’s top monuments on a 3-hour dinner cruise down the Vltava River. After your complimentary welcome drink, enjoy an open buffet of both Czech and international cuisine. Relax as live music accompanies your dinner. The cruise offers unobstructed views of the city’s illuminated attractions, which you can appreciate from inside or on the outside deck.
- Eat both Czech and international food from the open buffet
- Enjoy a complimentary welcome drink on arrival
- Listen to live music during the cruise
- See the city from a unique vantage point
Saved to wishlist!
Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
Drinks (available to purchase)
Departure & Return
Unnamed Road, 110 00, Old Town, 110 00 Prague-Prague 1, Czechia
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- international buffet
- suitable for vegetarians
- Current prices are valid until 21st March.
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Prague Boats
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Prague Boats 3-hour Dinner Cruise?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during Prague Boats 3-hour Dinner Cruise?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- "Not good to breath in when you are a non smoker, maybe they could have an area at the back of the boat." See review
- "The waiting staff were attentive and the food wasn't brilliant but still better than buying fast food , But the local band playing music was a lovely addition." See review
- "We were a group of 14 so may be they could not put a big table by the window, the tables by the window side are set up for 4 or 2 persons." See review
Explore Similar Things to Do
Dining ExperiencesWater ToursDay CruisesDinner CruisesSelf-guided Tours & RentalsHalf-day ToursWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingPragueDining Experiences - Karlovy VaryWater Tours - Karlovy VaryDay Cruises - Karlovy VaryDinner Cruises - Karlovy VarySelf-guided Tours & Rentals - Karlovy VaryHalf-day Tours - Karlovy VaryDining Experiences - Cesky KrumlovWater Tours - Cesky KrumlovDay Cruises - Cesky KrumlovDinner Cruises - Cesky KrumlovSelf-guided Tours & Rentals - Cesky KrumlovHalf-day Tours - Cesky KrumlovDining Experiences - PassauWater Tours - PassauDay Cruises - PassauDinner Cruises - PassauSelf-guided Tours & Rentals - PassauHalf-day Tours - PassauCategory
Zizkov DistrictMaisel Synagogue (Maiselova Synagoga)Prague National Theatre (Národní Divadlo)Staropramen Visitor CenterKingdom of RailwaysThe Prague IllusionKutná HoraPetrin Tower (Petrínská Rozhledna)Villa Bílek (Bílkova Vila)Loreto Sanctuary (Loreta Praha)St. Agnes Convent (Kláster Sv. Anezky Ceské)St. Vitus Cathedral (Katedrála Sv. Vita)Sedlec Ossuary (Kostnice Sedlec)Black Light Theatre SrnecSt. Francis of Assisi Church (Kostel Sv. Frantiska z Assisi)Czech Museum of Music (Ceske Muzeum Hudby)Museum of CommunismPublic Transport Museum (Muzeum MHD)WOW Black Light TheaterMuseum Kampa