- Explore Prague's 10th-century Old Town and learn of its rich history
- Tick off highlights including Prague Astronomical Clock and Old Town Square
- Admire Gothic gems including the Stone Bell House and the church of Our Lady Before Tyn
- Receive undivided attention from a private guide
Departure & Return
Please arrive 10 minutes before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
What To Expect
Reigning supreme over Prague Old Town Square (Staromestske Namesti) are the Gothic church of Our Lady Before Tyn, the Old Town Hall, and the Stone Bell House, complete with a foreboding tower. See, too, Municipal House, a famous Art Nouveau civic building, and the iconic Prague Astronomical Clock, which takes pride of place on the façade of the Old Town Hall.
Following three hours of exploration, your guide returns you to your Prague accommodation.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Wonders of Prague
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.