Explore our promoted experiences
- Prague Mozart operatic concert and dinner experience
- 3-course Austrian and Czech dinner with music from Mozart’s operas
- Songs from works such as 'The Marriage of Figaro' and 'Don Giovanni'
- Admire the grand setting of the Boccaccio Ballroom
- Great-value drinks packages available to purchase
- Opt to sit at an 8-seater table or upgrade to a table for two
- Different menu options available on request 48h in advance
Departure & Return
Departure PointMozart Dinner, Kralodvorska 652/4 Boccaccio Hall, Grand Hotel Bohemia, Prague 110 00 Czech Republic
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at the time of booking
- Standard menu Beef top blade with red wine sauce, served with celery and potato puree is served, unless an alternative menu below is pre ordered
- Menu alternatives need to be pre ordered, otherwise beef is served
- Vegetarian: Homemade potato gnocchi in creamy paprika sauce with roasted vegetables, our chef’s recipe
- Fish: Trout fillet with glazed vegetables and celery-potato puree
- White Meat: Confit turkey breast with roasted tomato and mustard sauce
- Dress code is smart casual
- Event is suitable for children from the age of 6 with the exception of balcony boxes where children from the age of 2 can be seated
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Seats are allocated by Event Manager on site depending on overall occupancy and based on category
- Most travelers can participate
- OPERATED BY Live City
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons