2 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Relish the music of Mozart over dinner at this concert-dinner experience in Prague. Relax into the historical Boccaccio Ballroom and savor a 3-course Czech and Austrian dinner as you hear arias and duets from operas such as 'The Magic Flute' and 'Don Giovanni.' Interludes are performed by two singers and five musicians from Czech opera houses. Upgrade to sit at a table for two, perfect for couples.
- Prague Mozart operatic concert and dinner experience
- 3-course Austrian and Czech dinner with music from Mozart’s operas
- Songs from works such as 'The Marriage of Figaro' and 'Don Giovanni'
- Admire the grand setting of the Boccaccio Ballroom
- Great-value drinks packages available to purchase
- Opt to sit at an 8-seater table or upgrade to a table for two
- Different menu options available on request 48h in advance
Saved to wishlist!
Mozart concert: 3 parts of 20 minutes each
Drinks not included and available for extra cost
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- IMPORTANT NOTE: STARTING TIME FOR ALL CONCERTS ON JULY AND AUGUST 2020 IS 6:30PM.
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at the time of booking
- Standard menu Beef top blade with red wine sauce, served with celery and potato puree is served, unless an alternative menu below is pre ordered
- Menu alternatives below - needs to be pre ordered
- Vegetarian: Homemade potato gnocchi in creamy paprika sauce with roasted vegetables, our chef’s recipe
- Fish: Trout fillet with glazed vegetables and celery-potato puree
- White Meat: Confit turkey breast with roasted tomato and mustard sauce
- Dress code is smart casual
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Event is suitable for children from the age of 6 with the exception of balcony boxes where children from the age of 2 can be seated
- Seats are allocated by Event Manager on site depending on overall occupancy and based on category
- Most travelers can participate
- OPERATED BY Live City
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Mozart Concert and Dinner in Prague?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during Mozart Concert and Dinner in Prague?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Explore Similar Things to Do
Dining ExperiencesTheatersDinner and ShowFood, Wine & NightlifeSightseeing Tickets & PassesShows, Concerts & SportsPragueDining Experiences - Karlovy VaryTheaters - Karlovy VaryDinner and Show - Karlovy VaryDining Experiences - Cesky KrumlovTheaters - Cesky KrumlovDinner and Show - Cesky KrumlovDining Experiences - PassauTheaters - PassauDinner and Show - PassauCategory
Prague Jewish Quarter (Josefov)The Prague IllusionHradcany (Castle Hill)MusaionOld Jewish Cemetery (Starý Zidovský Hrbitov)St. Agnes Convent (Kláster Sv. Anezky Ceské)Staropramen Visitor CenterOld Town Bridge TowerThe Slav Epic (Slovanská Epopej) Hard Rock Café PragueLesser Quarter (Mala Strana)New Town (Nové Mesto)St. Vitus Cathedral (Katedrála Sv. Vita)Petrin Tower (Petrínská Rozhledna)Troja Chateau (Trojský Zámek)New Jewish Cemetery (Nový Zidovský Hrbitov)Pinkas Synagogue (Pinkasova Synagoga) and Old Jewish Cemetery (Starý Zidovský Hrbitov)Prague City Gallery (GHMP)St. Vitus Church (Kostel sv. Vita)Prague State Opera (Státní Opera)