- Private tour of Prague by historic car
- Great overview and orientation of the city
- Private tour for a personalized experience
- Multiple times offered throughout the day
- Perfect for vintage car lovers
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We can pick you up anywhere in the city center, just enter your location and your chosen pick up time
What To Expect
Hear facts and stories about the places you pass as you cruise Prague’s grand boulevards and narrow streets, and enjoy the flexibility to customize the tour to your interests by getting out of the car to see more. Take time to see the Prague Castle, a UNESCO World Heritage Site and the largest ancient castle in the world, then visit Kampa, a picturesque village island in the Vltava River.
You can visit the Old Jewish Cemetery and the Convent of St. Agnes, or see Prague’s Dancing House, a landmark of modern architecture that’s affectionately known as ‘Fred and Ginger.’ Head into the Old City to see Wenceslas Square, where the Velvet Revolution ignited, then take in the Powder Tower and the grandiose facade of the National Museum. This Prague tour concludes with drop-off at your hotel.
Please note: pricing is per vehicle, and each car accommodates up to 5 passengers.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Price is per car
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Prague old car, s.r.o.
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
See all safety measures taken by 1,5 hour oldtimer convertible Prague sightseeing tour.