6 to 8 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Get out of the city and explore castles and nature on this full-day tour. Transfer by train from Prague to Karlstejn Castle and learn about its history from your guide. Visit a limestone quarry before setting off on a hike to waterfalls. During your hike, reach the village of Sv. Jana pod Skalou and hear about its Communist-era history. Return to the Prague by train.
- Learn about the area from your driver-guide
- Hike past waterfalls and through villages
- Visit the Gothic Karlstejn Castle
- Take a round-trip transfer by train
Saved to wishlist!
Round-trip shared transfer
Departure & Return
Wilsonova 300, 110 00 Praha 2-Vinohrady, Czechia
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY AvenTouro, z.s.
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Explore Similar Things to Do
Rail ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingPragueRail Tours - Karlovy VaryRail Tours - Cesky KrumlovRail Tours - PassauCategory
Czech Museum of Music (Ceske Muzeum Hudby)Republic Square (Námestí Republiky)Kampa IslandPrague New Town Hall (Novomestská Radnice)Prague ZooJewish Museum (Zidovské Muzeum)Troja Chateau (Trojský Zámek)Bedrich Smetana Museum (Muzeum Bedricha Smetany)Krizik Fountain (Krizikova Fontana)Prague City Gallery (GHMP)Hard Rock Café PragueSedlec Ossuary (Kostnice Sedlec)M1 Lounge Bar & ClubMuseum of Medieval TortureThe Prague IllusionPrague Astronomical Clock (Prague Orloj) Sex Machines MuseumNerudova Vyšehrad National Cultural MonumentPodskali Custom House at Výton (Podskalská Celnice na Výtoni)