- Full-day guided tour of Prague combining a bus tour, walking tour, lunch, and Vltava River cruise
- See Prague Castle and many UNESCO World Heritage sites as the Old Town, the Lesser Town, and Charles Bridge
- See the National Theater, the Rudolfinum, Wenceslas Square, the Jewish Town and more
- Stress-free package ideal for first-time visitors
Departure & Return
The tour starts from the Gray Line office Revolucni street 25, Prague 1, 110 00 , Palace Vltava at 10:00. You will be welcomed here by your driver and guide.
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
This tour ends in Dvorak riverbank, port No. 16 where the boat trip ends.
What To Expect
Take in landmarks such as the National Theater and bustling Wenceslas Square, the scene of the protests that marked the 1989 Velvet Revolution.
After your drive, take a guided walking tour around the exterior of UNESCO-listed Prague Castle. View the monumental walls as your guide shares the castle’s history, and then head to a nearby restaurant.
Savor a delectable 3-course meal as you absorb the sweeping views, and afterward, see the delightful Valdstejn Garden, an Italian-style garden attached to the 17th-century Valdstejn Palace.
Then, explore the baroque neighborhood of Mala Strana and Kampa Island, home to the famous graffiti-covered Lennon Wall, before taking a sightseeing cruise along the Vltava River.
As you sail, admire the passing sights, including the Charles Bridge and other landmarks.
Step ashore and walk to nearby Jan Palach Square, a grand square named after a 20th-century Czech student who gave his life here in the struggle again communist rule.
Next, stroll along stylish Parizska Avenue en route to the history-steeped Jewish Quarter. Hear tales of Prague’s Jewish heritage as you view the elegant streets, and then continue to beautiful Old Town Square—Prague’s medieval heart.
Take snaps of the Old Town Hall and Astronomical Clock, and then walk to the Estates Theatre, where Mozart conducted the premiere of Don Giovanni in 1787. Your tour then finishes here.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available