- See some of Prague’s top sights on a fun and easy electric bike
- Coast around Letna Plain and soak up panoramic views down over the city
- Enjoy a choice of departure times and included snacks and bottled water on your ride
- Small-group tour limited to 10 people for a more intimate atmosphere
Departure & Return
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Once you're ready, set off through the historical streets behind your guides. Enjoy the ease of riding your bike, with the electrically assisted pedals making light work of the cobbles and uphill sections along the route.
Trace the pretty Old Town Riverside Bike Trail, seeing the Charles Bridge and charming Castle District. Make stops to capture photos and hear interesting facts about the sights.
Cross the Vltava River to join the Panoramic Bike Trail around Letna Park, a hilltop on the west bank that commands spectacular views over the city. Wind through the leafy paths, and stop to admire the panoramas over parkland and spire-studded Prague Old Town.
Then, descend along the Enchanting Bike Trail through greenery and orchards to the baroque elegance of the Lesser Town (Mala Strana). Cruise around the lovely lanes here before wending your way back to the Old Town.
Your tour concludes at the start point.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 12 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Must be able to ride a regular bike
- Minimum 2 people per booking
- No infants
- Minimum user age 14 years
- Maximum user weight 120kg
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY EbikePrague
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Ebike Prague Tour.