- Half-day walking tour to two Prague monasteries
- Learn about Czech beer history and heritage
- Visit historic places with an expert guide
- Step back in time on a history tour
- Pickup from a centrally located meeting point
- Perfect for beer lovers
Departure & Return
Please meet your guide outside meet right at the door of Metrocafe, Klárov 1, 118 00 Praha 1-Malá Strana. Look for the cafe which is connected to the entrance of the Malostranska Metro.
What To Expect
Continue to Strahov Monastery, which the Royal Canonry of Premonstratensians founded in 1143. Hear about the 14th-century evidence of brewing in this site, and tour the brewery and restaurant. If you choose, you can purchase a ticket to the Strahov Monastery’s baroque library, where you'll discover over 200,000 volumes, including many rare texts. Tastings, food and guided tours of each monastery are not included with this tour.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Insight Cities
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
See all safety measures taken by Walking Tour of Prague's Brevnov and Strahov Monasteries and Breweries.