- Enjoy an alternative way to explore Prague on a moto-trike tour of the city
- Pick from multiple convenient daily departure times
- All necessary equipment and training is included in the tour
- See Prague’s best-known highlights in the space of a single tour
Departure & Return
New Address: Maltezske square 13, Prague 1, Lesser Town, Prague
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Driver's license is not required: Trike-Harley rental in Czech Republic are in the bicycle transport category
- The minimum age to drive is 18 years old.
- Safety training will be provided before the tour.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult and only in the back seat
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Maximum age to participant is 69 y.o.
- Most travelers can participate
- If you want to ride with a child of 1-6 years old, we can provide a classic electric bike instead of a Trike with a special child seat (EU certified), this is the only option to take your child on the tour. The maximum weight of the child (including clothing) is 22 kg (48.5 lbs). The child will go free of charge, but please mention it in the "Special requirements" field. The maximum number of such kids in the group is 2
- Activity is strongly forbidden for persons who is under influence of alcohol, drugs or strong medicine
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Prague On Segway
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "I would recommend this to anyone - it is easy to get the hang of the bikes." See review
Reviews by Viator travelers. We perform checks on reviews