- 2.5-hour wine-tasting tour of Prague
- Taste five different wines in one of Prague’s most famous wine bars
- Learn more about the history of the city’s winemaking
- Take home a brochure of the best wine bars in Prague
- You must be 18 years of age or older to go on this tour
Departure & Return
Tour departs on Křižovnické náměstí (small square right in front of the Charles Bridge). Your guide will be waiting in front of the statue of Charles IV holding a lime green umbrella.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Follow your guide on foot through the city, as they dive deep into the wine culture of Prague. They’ll touch on the world’s history of winemaking and let you know why at one time Prague was actually known as the City of Wine. See spots where wine either played a big role in the past or has a significant role in the present.
Pass by a few of the city’s vineyards on the way to a very popular wine bar. While you’re here, taste five local wines that were harvested and made in the Czech Republic. Listen as your guide goes into detail about each type of wine you try and where it was made.
Your tour ends at this wine bar. Decide to get going or stay for a full glass of wine (own expense). Take home a brochure of the best wine bars in Prague, so you can visit a few on your own time.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 4 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Explore Prague
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.