- 2 hours and 30 minutes private walking tour of Potsdam and Sanssouci
- Visit the Brandenburg Gate, the Dutch quarter and St. Nicolas Church on a walking tour of Potsdam
- Admire UNESCO-listed gems like Sanssouci Palace and City Palace
- Stroll around the Sanssouci palace gardens and see the Chinese Tea House and Frederic the Great’s tomb
- Pick-up from a centrally located meeting point
- Private tour ensures a personalized experience
Departure & Return
We meet you at Potsdam main railway station at the exit "Babelsberger Strasse". You get there easily by using the city train from Berlin.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 9 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- The train ride to Potsdam will take approximately 1 hour please check the transport routes before travelling
- The terms and conditions of Sightseeing Point GmbH apply https://www.sightseeing-point-berlin.de/agb
- If you wish to visit Sanssouci Palace after the tour - note that the palace is closed on Mondays
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Sightseeing Point GmbH
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.