- Discover the beauty of Capri by land and by sea
- Avoid crowded ferries on a small-group boat tour limited to 12
- Get a great perspective on grottoes, caves, and the Faraglioni Rocks
- Make a pit stop in Sorrento to sample limoncello liqueur
Departure & Return
Pick-up at 9.15am at the meeting point Parking Mandara (Positano) and transfer by car to the port of Piano di Sorrento.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- In case of high tide- sea the Blu Grotto visit could be not guaranteed.
- The stop to the Blue Grotto is not included in the itinerary of this tour due to the long waiting time. All the guests interested to visit the Blue Grotto can do it during the free time on the island.
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Goldentours International
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regular temperature checks for staff