3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
There is no Italian dish more iconic than pizza. With this hands-on cooking class, learn the secrets to turning out true Neapolitan pies from a home cook in her farmhouse kitchen near the Amalfi Coast. Prepare the dough from scratch, then roll and top your creation for baking in the wood-fired oven. Cap off your lesson by sampling piping hot pizza washed down with organic wine.
- Pick up authentic pizza-making tips and tricks from a local cook
- Use ingredients gathered in the garden and the family’s sourdough yeast
- Learn how to prepare the dough from scratch, top, and bake the pizza
- Final pizza tasting paired with the farm’s own organic wine
Saved to wishlist!
All taxes, fees and handling charges
Meals as per itinerary (B=breakfast, L=lunch, D=dinner)
Hotel pickup and drop-off: service can be provided on request at additional cost
Departure & Return
Departure PointVia Castello, 3, 80051 Pianillo NA, Italy
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian and vegan options are available, please advise at time of booking if required
- We are happy to accomodate specific dietary requirements such gluten free etc: please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY La Vigna degli dei
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Product code: 85691P4