- Private full-day boat tour of the Amalfi Coast from Positano, Praiano, or Amalfi
- Ideal for travelers seeking a personalized sightseeing experience
- Cruise along the beautiful Amalfi Coast while sipping a glass of Italian Prosecco
- Visit the Emerald Grotto, the town of Amalfi, and Buomo Ravello
- Opt to eat lunch at a restaurant only accessible by boat (own expense)
- Receive undivided attention from a personal skipper
Departure & Return
Departure Point: Main beach Positano (opposite the restaurant CHEZ BLACK), or see different departure points Address: Blue Star Info desk - Via del Brigantino 1 84017 Positano Dates: Daily Return point: Positano
What To Expect
Climb aboard your boat, reserved exclusively for you and your party, and receive a glass of Prosecco or mineral water once you’ve settled into a comfortable seat.
Sit back as your skipper steers the boat along the enchanting Amalfi Coast, deemed a UNESCO World Heritage Site due to its outstanding natural beauty. Gaze at jagged limestone cliffs and white sand beaches before arriving at the Emerald Grotto (Grotta dello Smeraldo), which you can enter for an additional fee. Glide through dim caverns and marvel at the emerald-green hue created by sunlight filtering through crevices.
Then, stop in the town of Amalfi to enjoy its winding streets and a plethora of seafood restaurants. See, too, Duomo Ravello, an 11th-century cathedral perched on a mountain overlooking the Mediterranean Sea.
Return to the boat and visit a grotto near to Maiori before choosing to enjoy lunch, at your own expense, at a restaurant exclusively accessible by boat.
Your tour concludes back at your original departure point.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Most travelers can participate
- Not recommended for tarevlers with sea sickness issues
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Blue Star Positano
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 7 full days before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 6 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- For a 50% refund, you must cancel 3–6 full days before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.