- A wine tasting tour in Porto
- Sample a variety of wine from Porto and the Douro Valley
- Learn about the difference between varietals by your guide and the winemakers
- Explore Portugal’s oldest winery
- This is a small group tour for a curated and personal experience
Departure & Return
Departure Point: On the lower deck of the Dom Luís I Bridge, Porto's side (where the bridge meets Av. de Gustavo Eiffel) There you'll see 2 columns of an old bridge. Look for orange t-shirts/umbrella. Dates: Daily
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Dress code is smart casual
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Pancho Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff