4 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Sip your way through Porto’s wine history on this informative wine tasting tour with a multilingual guide. Visit two wine houses, where you will taste a total of two glasses of wine and three glasses of Portugal’s famed port wine. Tour Portugal’s oldest winery, Croft Wine Cellar as well as other significant stops. Listen to your guide and the local winemakers explain the winemaking process and what makes Portugal’s wine different from other European wines. This is a small-group tour made for an intimate experience.
- A wine tasting tour in Porto
- Sample a variety of wine from Porto and the Douro Valley
- Learn about the difference between varietals by your guide and the winemakers
- Explore Portugal’s oldest winery
- This is a small group tour for a curated and personal experience
Saved to wishlist!
3 glasses of Port Wine (among Tawny, Ruby, Blanco, Vintage)
Visit to 2 wine houses:
2 glasses of wine (1 Douro wine and 1 green wine) and some typical "petisco" (tapas)
Expert multilingual guide
Transportation to the meeting point and back
Tip to the guide (optional)
Departure & Return
Pte. Luiz I, 4000 Porto, Portugal
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Dress code is smart casual
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Pancho Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Wine Tour Porto?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Wine Tour Porto?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
What is the social distancing policy during Wine Tour Porto?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Wine Tour Porto?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Still Have Questions?
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursUnique ExperiencesWine TastingsWalking ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeTours & SightseeingUnique ExperiencesPortoFood Tours - Northern PortugalUnique Experiences - Northern PortugalWine Tastings - Northern PortugalWalking Tours - Northern PortugalHistorical Tours - Northern PortugalHalf-day Tours - Northern PortugalFood Tours - BragaUnique Experiences - BragaWine Tastings - BragaWalking Tours - BragaHistorical Tours - BragaHalf-day Tours - BragaFood Tours - Peso Da ReguaUnique Experiences - Peso Da ReguaWine Tastings - Peso Da ReguaWalking Tours - Peso Da ReguaHistorical Tours - Peso Da ReguaHalf-day Tours - Peso Da ReguaCategory