2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Experience the majesty of the Douro River as you embark on a sailboat excursion from Vila Nova de Gaia. Board your own vessel and sail past top landmarks including the Dom Luis I Bridge, the Cais da Ribeira promenade, and the Arrabida Bridge. Feel the wind in your hair and enjoy a relaxing ride while you sail near the mouth of the river.
- Choose from several tour times to suit your schedule
- A private boat ensures a personalized experience
- See Porto and Vila Nova de Gaia from a different perspective
- Learn about the local history and landmarks while you sail
Saved to wishlist!
All Fees and Taxes
Departure & Return
DOURO CAPTAIN , R. da Praia 430, 4400-554 Vila Nova de Gaia, PortugalThis activity will end right where it started.
I will meet you in the Douro Marina in Vila Nova de Gaia.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Douro Captain
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private 2-Hour Douro Sailboat Experience from Vila Nova de Gaia?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Private 2-Hour Douro Sailboat Experience from Vila Nova de Gaia?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private 2-Hour Douro Sailboat Experience from Vila Nova de Gaia?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Explore Similar Things to Do
SailingWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingPortoSailing - Northern PortugalSailing - BragaSailing - Peso Da ReguaCategory
Museum of Our Lady of Mercy of Porto (Museu da Misericórdia do Porto) Tours & TicketsLiberdade Square (Praça da Liberdade) Tours & TicketsDom Luis Bridge (Ponte de Dom Luis I) Tours & TicketsSanto Inácio Zoo Tours & TicketsAvenida dos Aliados Tours & TicketsRua Santa Catarina Tours & TicketsSerralves Museum (Fundação de Serralves) Tours & TicketsCasa da Música Tours & TicketsSEA LIFE® Porto Tours & TicketsPorto Bridge Climb Tours & Tickets