9 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore the picturesque countrysides of Portugal and Spain during this full-day private tour of Santiago de Compostela and Viana do Castelo from Porto. Your private driver will pick you up in the morning and escort your party to historic Santiago de Compostela in Spain, one of the most important Catholic pilgrimage sites in the world. Here you’ll have the chance to wander the town, visit its renowned Cathedral of Santiago and eat a delicious lunch. Crossing back into Portugal, you’ll head to the historic town of Viana do Castelo where you’ll explore the town on foot and visit its famous Santa Luzia Sanctuary. Your driver will return you to your hotel in Porto at the end of the day.
- A full-day private tour of Santiago de Compostela and Viana do Castelo from Porto
- Travel across borders to visit two historically important cities in Spain and Portugal
- Enjoy the comfort and ease of your own private tour
- Walk in the footsteps of millions of religious pilgrims at Santiago de Compostela
- Marvel at the beautiful Santa Luzia Sanctuary in Viana do Castelo
- Avoid extra hassle with door-to-door pickup and drop-off
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pick-up and drop-off
WiFi on board
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
You can provide us with your location and we will pick you up.
- Porto Airport, Porto Portugal
- Porto Port
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Santiago Cathedral is under renovation - Please note
- Most travelers can participate
- Due to COVID-19 some tour plans and vehicle capacity may change
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Meridian4People - Portugal
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Santiago de Compostela and Viana do Castelo full-day private tour from Porto?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Santiago de Compostela and Viana do Castelo full-day private tour from Porto?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Santiago de Compostela and Viana do Castelo full-day private tour from Porto?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Santiago de Compostela and Viana do Castelo full-day private tour from Porto?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursPorts of Call ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsShore ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingPortoShore Excursions - Northern PortugalBus Tours - Northern PortugalPorts of Call Tours - Northern PortugalHistorical Tours - Northern PortugalFull-day Tours - Northern PortugalShore Excursions - BragaBus Tours - BragaPorts of Call Tours - BragaHistorical Tours - BragaFull-day Tours - BragaShore Excursions - Peso Da ReguaBus Tours - Peso Da ReguaPorts of Call Tours - Peso Da ReguaHistorical Tours - Peso Da ReguaFull-day Tours - Peso Da ReguaCategory