9 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore our promoted experiences
Discover the magic and charm of Porto with this guided, full-day tour. Visit popular landmarks and cultural highlights including Porto Se Cathedral, Torre & Igreja dos Clérigos, Avenida dos Aliados, and more. Stop for a traditional Port wine tasting in a local wine cellar before enjoying an afternoon cruise.
- See the highlights of Porto in a day
- Small group for a more intimate experience
- Includes hassle-free, round-trip transportation
- Stress-free package ideal for first-time visitors
Saved to wishlist!
Pick-up and drop-off.
WiFi on board
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
You can provide us with your location and we will pick you up.
- Porto Airport, Porto Portugal
- Leixões port
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Due to COVID-19 some tour plans and vehicle capacity may change
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Meridian4People - Portugal
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Porto city full-day private tour?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Porto city full-day private tour?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Porto city full-day private tour?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Porto city full-day private tour?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursCity ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingPortoBus Tours - Northern PortugalCity Tours - Northern PortugalHistorical Tours - Northern PortugalFull-day Tours - Northern PortugalBus Tours - BragaCity Tours - BragaHistorical Tours - BragaFull-day Tours - BragaBus Tours - Peso Da ReguaCity Tours - Peso Da ReguaHistorical Tours - Peso Da ReguaFull-day Tours - Peso Da ReguaCategory