9 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Visit some of Portugal’s most historic cities on this one-way transfer from Porto to Lisbon. Visit Aveiro, dubbed ‘Little Venice,’ and see the crisscrossing waterways and colorful homes. Then head to the religious city of Fatima and see the sanctuary built to honor the apparition of the three shepherds. Finally, stop at the well-preserved medieval city of Obidos and discover its ancient history before concluding at your Lisbon hotel.
- Take a private, one-way transfer from Porto to Lisbon
- Visit the historic cities of Aveiro, Fatima, and Obidos
- Learn about the history and significance of each place
- Enjoy a personalized experience with your own guide and vehicle
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
WiFi on board
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
You can provide us with your location and we will pick you up.
- Porto Airport, Porto Portugal
- Terminal de Cruzeiros do Porto de Leixões, Rua do Godinho, Portaria junto do monumento Senhor do Padrão, 4450-208 Matosinhos, Portugal
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- Due to COVID-19 some tour plans and vehicle capacity may change
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Meridian4People - Portugal
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Porto to Lisbon with stops in 3 cities (Aveiro, Coimbra and Óbidos)?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Porto to Lisbon with stops in 3 cities (Aveiro, Coimbra and Óbidos)?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Porto to Lisbon with stops in 3 cities (Aveiro, Coimbra and Óbidos)?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Porto to Lisbon with stops in 3 cities (Aveiro, Coimbra and Óbidos)?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Porto to Lisbon with stops in 3 cities (Aveiro, Coimbra and Óbidos)
5 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursCity ToursPorts of Call ToursFull-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsShore ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingPortoShore Excursions - Northern PortugalBus Tours - Northern PortugalCity Tours - Northern PortugalPorts of Call Tours - Northern PortugalFull-day Tours - Northern PortugalShore Excursions - BragaBus Tours - BragaCity Tours - BragaPorts of Call Tours - BragaFull-day Tours - BragaShore Excursions - Peso Da ReguaBus Tours - Peso Da ReguaCity Tours - Peso Da ReguaPorts of Call Tours - Peso Da ReguaFull-day Tours - Peso Da ReguaCategory