Explore our promoted experiences
- Private or small-group Segway tour of Porto with an expert local guide
- Explore the streets around Porto’s UNESCO-listed Ribeira neighborhood
- Admire the Romanesque architecture of Porto Cathedral and the Ponte de Dom Luis I bridge
- Savor a classic Portuguese snack—coffee and a custard tart
Departure & Return
Please find us at Rua Alexandre Herculano, 251. 4000-053 Porto
What To Expect
As you glide through Porto to the downtown district of Ribeira, a UNESCO-listed historic center, cruise by baroque churches and Moorish tiled buildings. Stop at the stunning 12th century Porto Cathedral. Admire this architectural champion of Romanesque design and learn how Porto experienced a surge of growth during its construction.
Next, take a break at the double-decker iron bridge Ponte de Dom Luis I which spans the Douro River. Snag some great photos and hear how this bridge was engineered by Gustav Eiffel’s apprentice. Nearby in Liberdade Square, observe the monument to King Peter IV, a monarch closely cherished in Porto. Then, continue to one of the globe’s most impressive train stations São Bento Station and marvel at its elegant design.
From here, soar by the majestic Clérigos Tower as you wind into the picturesque district of Miragaia. Snap your final Segway selfies and coast back to the center of Porto to say farewell to your guide.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Please arrive 15minutes before the tour start.
- This tour operate in the rain so please check the weather conditions an dress accordantly. The company provides ponchos.
- Minimum numbers of 2 people apply for the public tour. If this minimum is not reached your tour will be rescheduled or cancelled and refunded in full.
- Minimum age is 12 years. Minors must be accompanied by an adult who must sign a Statement of Responsibility for children up to 17 years old upon arrival.
- The company does not allow:
- Individuals under the effect of alcohol or drugs ; Individuals that have been under surgery, recently
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Weight under 45kg (100 Lbs) and over 118kg (260 Lbs).
- Not recommended for participants with coordination problems or any other similar conditions.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Bluedragon
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms