- A full-day guided sightseeing tour of Porto with lunch
- Learn about Porto’s history from a knowledgeable guide
- See the city through the eyes of a local
- Indulge in a delicious Portuguese lunch
- See landmarks like São Bento Railway Station, Lello book store, Majestic Coffee and more
Departure & Return
Living Tours / Tourist Service located at Rua Mouzinho da Silveira, 352 Porto - next to São Bento train Station
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Usually our tours run in one language but there are cases of one extra language.
- Tours run in small groups: minivan up to 8 participants or private minibus up to 25 participants
- Duration: the hours of duration are approximate hours, The Tour is subject to local traffic, visit schedules, etc
- Pick up, for option when included: Free of charge in central Oporto and Vila Nova de Gaia hotels. For private and other types of accommodation the meeting point is at LIVING TOURS PORTO (Rua Mouzinho da Silveira, 352/354 Porto) - next to São Bento train station, Porto
- All tours depart from Porto and Vila Nova de Gaia
- The services included in the tours/wine estate visits, restaurants, etc) are subject to 3rd party availability and may change without prior notice.
- For tour only: meeting point is at: Tourist Service/Living Tours at Rua Mouzinho da Silveira, 352 Porto - next to São Bento train station,Porto
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- OPERATED BY Living Tours Viagens e Turismo Lda
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by Porto: Small Group City Tour Full Day with Lunch, Wine Tasting & Cruise.