- 3-hour Port wine tasting tour in Porto
- Sample up to 10 different Ports from three different wine houses
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure available
- Small-group tour limited to 15 people ensures a personalized experience
Departure & Return
Meeting Point will be in Burmester Wine Cellar located on in Vila Nova de Gaia on the lower tray of Luiz I Bridge. As soon you cross the bridge please turn left immediately.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- In the itinerary we mention 4 partners we work with. Be aware that we just visit three of those partners per tour.
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 18 travelers
- OPERATED BY EFun Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "If you want to learn all about Port and taste different varieties, this tour is for you." See review