2 to 4 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Explore our promoted experiences
On this walking tour of Porto, your guide shows you what the city was like during some of its most influential years: the 1800s to the 1920s. Walk past early railroad stations and elaborate Art Deco buildings along with your guide, learning about key sites in Porto that came about hundreds of years ago but remain important today. This private tour is led by an art-historian guide, so you have plenty of opportunities to learn about the city as you go.
- Private Porto walking tour
- Learn about Porto history from the 1800s to 1920s and beyond
- Art-historian guide provides detailed information about the city
- Private tour runs with just your guide and group
Saved to wishlist!
Professional art historian guide
Hotel pickup and drop-off (if option selected)
Food and drinks
Transportation to/from attractions
Departure & Return
Departure PointRailway Station of São Bento (under the big clock)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Sunday - Tourism Services
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Explore Similar Things to Do
City ToursTours & SightseeingPortoCity Tours - Northern PortugalCity Tours - BragaCity Tours - Peso Da ReguaCategory