1 hour (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Saved to wishlist!
All Fees and Taxes
Departure & Return
Departure PointFado na Baixa, Rua de Sao Joao 99, Porto 4050-553 Portugal
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Fado na Baixa is a Covid "Clean&Safe" small auditorium. We are a properly licensed live music venue in Oporto offering daily Fado shows.
- Most travelers can participate
- The specific Clean&Safe seal for performance venues affirms customers of the venue's ability to abide by the sector-specific Portuguese legislation requirements and recommendations for the Covid pandemic.
- Fado na Baixa singers are frequently tested for COVID and sing from an adequate distance from the audience, according to the Portuguese legislation specific recommendations.
- Customers with cold / flu symptoms or high fever will not be allowed to attend the show. A full refund will be issued.
- OPERATED BY Fado na Baixa
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Unique Daily Live Fado Show in Portugal?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Unique Daily Live Fado Show in Portugal?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during Unique Daily Live Fado Show in Portugal?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Unique Daily Live Fado Show in Portugal?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Still Have Questions?
Explore Similar Things to Do
Family-friendly Shows TheatersSightseeing Tickets & PassesShows, Concerts & SportsPortoFamily-friendly Shows - Northern PortugalTheaters - Northern PortugalFamily-friendly Shows - BragaTheaters - BragaFamily-friendly Shows - Peso Da ReguaTheaters - Peso Da ReguaCategory