1 hour 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Guided visit through the ageing cellar
Tasting of White Port (Dry, Medium Dry or Sweet)
Tasting of Late Bottled Vintage (LBV) Port
Tasting of 10 years old Tawny Port
Tasting paired with Nuts (pairing may vary on availability)
Departure & Return
R. Visc. das Devesas 168, 4400 Vila Nova de Gaia, Portugal
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Pocas
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Guided Visit and Tasting at Poças Wine Cellar?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Guided Visit and Tasting at Poças Wine Cellar?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
What is the social distancing policy during Guided Visit and Tasting at Poças Wine Cellar?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Guided Visit and Tasting at Poças Wine Cellar?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Guided Visit and Tasting at Poças Wine Cellar
1 hour 30 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
1 hour 15 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursChocolate Tours Wine TastingsWalking ToursWalking & Biking ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingPortoFood Tours - Northern PortugalChocolate Tours - Northern PortugalWine Tastings - Northern PortugalWalking Tours - Northern PortugalFood Tours - BragaChocolate Tours - BragaWine Tastings - BragaWalking Tours - BragaFood Tours - Peso Da ReguaChocolate Tours - Peso Da ReguaWine Tastings - Peso Da ReguaWalking Tours - Peso Da ReguaCategory
Santo Inácio Zoo Tours & TicketsCasa da Música Tours & TicketsDom Luis Bridge (Ponte de Dom Luis I) Tours & TicketsLiberdade Square (Praça da Liberdade) Tours & TicketsSerralves Museum (Fundação de Serralves) Tours & TicketsMuseum of Our Lady of Mercy of Porto (Museu da Misericórdia do Porto) Tours & TicketsAvenida dos Aliados Tours & TicketsPorto Bridge Climb Tours & TicketsSEA LIFE® Porto Tours & TicketsRua Santa Catarina Tours & Tickets