- A full-day food and wine tour of Douro Valley
- Visit traditional food and wine outposts, including UNESCO heritage site Pinhão
- Feast on a delicious lunch, full of typical Portuguese offerings
- Sip on local wine and visit a winery
- Learn about the region’s output from an informative local guide
- Avoid the hassle of extra transit with free hotel pickup and drop-off
- Choose from an optional river cruise or train station visit
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
Please arrive 45 minutes before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A confirmação será recebida no momento da reserva
- É necessário um mínimo de 2 pessoas por reserva
- As crianças devem estar acompanhadas por um adulto
- Assentos para bebês estão disponíveis mediante pedido, se avisados no momento da reserva.
- O cruzeiro no rio está sujeito a disponibilidade. Quando você é pego naquele dia, você pode decidir o que você quer fazer.
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Duration: Duration hours are reference / approximate times. The Tour is subject to local traffic, visiting times, etc;
- Most travelers can participate
- The announced wineries may change, depending on availability.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Meridian4People - Portugal
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms