3 to 4 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
With delicious recipes, fresh ingredients, and traditional culinary culture, Portuguese cuisine has a strong reputation—but beating the language barrier to discover the best flavors is a challenge. On this foodie’s walking tour, savor a taste of Portugal and discover the flavors Porto’s locals love. Visit five Porto cafes and eateries with your guide, and delve into a world of tasty cuisine.
- Visit five different cafes and restaurants around Porto with your guide
- Sample traditional Portuguese food and drink
- Learn the culinary traditions which make Portuguese cuisine special
- Includes food and wine-tastings along your route
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Departure PointLargo São Domingos 56, 4050-265 Porto, Portugal
Return DetailsR. do Dr. Ricardo Jorge 67, 4000 Porto, Portugal
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- Stamp Clean&Safe
- Contingency Plan for COVID-19 and other infections
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY City Lovers Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Half-Day Porto Walking Food Tour and Tasting for Small-Group?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Half-Day Porto Walking Food Tour and Tasting for Small-Group?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during Half-Day Porto Walking Food Tour and Tasting for Small-Group?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Half-Day Porto Walking Food Tour and Tasting for Small-Group?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "Definitely recommend this as a great intro to the fantastic city of Porto and make sure you ask for Tiago!" See review
Product code: 30924P7
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursWalking ToursWalking & Biking ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeTours & SightseeingPortoFood Tours - Northern PortugalWalking Tours - Northern PortugalFood Tours - BragaWalking Tours - BragaFood Tours - Peso Da ReguaWalking Tours - Peso Da ReguaCategory