3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
See only the best of Porto on this essential guided walking tour. With the help of your expert guide, explore Porto’s Old Town, a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Discover Porto’s most exciting sites, such as the Clerigos Tower and the Sao Bento Railway Station. See the city through the eyes of a local and enjoy a leisurely stroll.
- Discover the best of Porto on a guided walking tour
- See the Clerigos Tower, Lello Bookstore, Porto Cathedral and more
- Learn the about the history of the city from your guide
- Choose from morning or afternoon departure times
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Praça de Gomes Teixeira, 4050 Porto, Portugal
At the Lion's Fountain
Praça Ribeira, Porto, Portugal
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY EFun Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Essential Porto Walking Tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Essential Porto Walking Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during Essential Porto Walking Tour?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Essential Porto Walking Tour?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Essential Porto Walking Tour
2 hours 30 minutes
1 hour 10 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
City ToursWalking ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingPortoCity Tours - Northern PortugalWalking Tours - Northern PortugalHistorical Tours - Northern PortugalHalf-day Tours - Northern PortugalCity Tours - BragaWalking Tours - BragaHistorical Tours - BragaHalf-day Tours - BragaCity Tours - Peso Da ReguaWalking Tours - Peso Da ReguaHistorical Tours - Peso Da ReguaHalf-day Tours - Peso Da ReguaCategory
Serralves Museum (Fundação de Serralves) Tours & TicketsSanto Inácio Zoo Tours & TicketsMuseum of Our Lady of Mercy of Porto (Museu da Misericórdia do Porto) Tours & TicketsPorto Bridge Climb Tours & TicketsCasa da Música Tours & TicketsSEA LIFE® Porto Tours & TicketsLiberdade Square (Praça da Liberdade) Tours & TicketsDom Luis Bridge (Ponte de Dom Luis I) Tours & TicketsAvenida dos Aliados Tours & TicketsRua Santa Catarina Tours & Tickets